Tuesday, March 18

The Dork Modifier

Recently I started going to the local comic book store after a hiatus of more than 10 years. This, in and of itself, is certainly an assurance of major dorkhood. My question, dear reader(s), is this:

Does it make me more dorky or less dorky that the only reason I go is to purchase the comic book continuation of my favorite show ever, Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

For some reason, I'm thinking more dorky. I think even your "normal" comic book store patrons would be a little embarrassed buying an issue of Buffy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.