Sunday, July 3

Sometimes I love the internet.

Internet Anagram Server.

I could waste hours being amused by this thing. Some samples:

Seth Deming yields these amusing results:

HEDGE MINTS
NEEDS MIGHT
MIDGET HENS
NED GETS HIM
TED MESHING
DIGS THE MEN (!)

Brian Jones gets:

BANJO RINSE
JABS RONNIE
NO SANER JIB
SOBER NINJA
BAN JOINERS

Of course, we must see what it thinks of Jordan Gladden:

A GLAND ON DR JED
DAD JANGLED RON
GRAND NODAL JED
LAD AND NERD JOG
DARN ODD JANGLE

I'm going to stop before I go insane. I've learned some things I must investigate:

Brian's ninja skills are something of a surprise, and I have no clue what he's got against Ronnie. Jordan is apparently one of Dr. Jed's appendages and is participating in a nerd jog (how appropriate). I don't even know what to say about Seth. Ted Meshing would be a cool spy name though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least I'm a sober ninja, not a drunken one. I like "banjo rinse" even though I don't know what it is. Seth's are the best, though. It is a good thing that he "digs the men" because "Ned gets him."

If Suzanne and I have another child, we'll have to run his or her potential names through this anagram thing to make sure that we're not giving the poor kid an embarrassing anagram.

Anonymous said...

Zach, what did clint eastwoods name spell again?

Zach said...

OLD WEST ACTION.

Anonymous said...

We need to get back to this "hypothetical" girl--I demand juicy, salacious gossip and plenty of it!

Zach said...

Neill - Unfortunately, hypothetical actually applies in this case. Were there some actual compatible female in sight, I would already be gaseous and therefore have difficulties posting.

Anonymous said...

I want another post