Monday, May 23

A modest proposal

It would be nice to get some sort of web referrer statistics for blog owners, so we can tell how random visitors get here. It's strange to think that your various brain-droppings can be read by folks who've never even met you.

Maybe I'm thinking of my blog the wrong way, if there is such a possibility. It seems the intent is to cast your thoughts and comments into the aether with complete anonymity (or as much as is desired).

I'm not really prepared to lavish angst and deeply personal matters anonymously, to an equally anonymous community of indifferent ranters. I'll stick with attempting to amuse my friends and my esteemed random visitors.

I don't really have angst anyway.

3 comments:

Zach said...

I've always said, "the day Pete shows more tech savvy than me is the day I go sulk in a corner." I suppose I'll go sulk now.

:'-(

I guess I'd prefer not to know how people find the blog. I'll just go on preserving the illusion of anonymous strangers wandering in from parts unknown. It's cooler that way, but still creepy.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I enjoyed your discussion of old men and their strange, wonderful smells.

Are you still in DeKalb?

Zach said...

Yep, still here.